1. We believe in the absolute authority and accuracy of the 66 books of the Bible; it’s full verbal inspiration in the original manuscripts and its all-sufficiency as the Christian’s rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is but one God; the Creator, Preserver and Ruler of all things, who is perfect in holiness, and in love; infinite in wisdom and measureless in power; who reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal and only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man, and is the only mediator between God and man.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son, and of the same substance and nature; that He convicts of sin, righteousness, and judgment; that He bears witness to the truth; that He is the agent of the new birth; and that at conversion, He baptizes the believer into the body of Christ, and that He seals, endues, guides, teaches, witnesses to, sanctifies, and helps the believer, indwelling every true child of God.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God by direct creation, and that he sinned thereby incurring both physical and spiritual death; thus, we believe that all men, by nature and by choice, are sinners, and apart from Christ, shall be forever separated from God.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substiturionary sacrifice, that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
7. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, not of works, and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, are born again of the Holy Spirit; thereby becoming children of God. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present ministry there for us as High Priest and Advocate. We believe in the personal, visable, imminent return of the Lord to set up His kingdom upon the earth.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just, the bodily resurrection of the unjust, the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
10. We believe that the local church is the local expression of the Body of Christ, and is a voluntary association of baptized believers equal in rank and privilege, subject to the Word of God, and independent of any external ecclesiastical control whatsoever. We believe that God’s Word commands every believer to be baptized by immersion in water. Though baptism has no saving merit, it does show forth, in solemn and beautiful symbolism, the believer’s faith in, and union with the crucified, buried, and risen Savior.
11. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a provision of bread and the cup which are symbolic of Christ’s broken body and shed blood; that the Lord’s Supper is partaken of by saved individuals in the commemoration of the suffering and death of their Lord, and in anticipation of His soon Coming Again; that its observance is to be proceeded by faith and self-examination.