AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed as taken from 2 Timothy 2:15. All AWANA clubs meet from September through May on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00 PM in the Education Building.
AWANA at Ardena
- Cubbies (PreK-K) – This will help lead your little one to God early so your child will respect and trust Him for life.
- Sparks (1st & 2nd grades) – Ignites the curiosity of your children to learn about the people and events of the Bible, by building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- Truth & Training (3rd – 6th grades) – T&T teaches kids the truth of God’s word and trains them to follow Him and practice His grace.
- Trek (7th – 8th) – Allows middle schoolers to dive deep into the scriptures and answer the questions of Who am I? Why am I here? Who’s with me?
- Journey (high school) – establishes teens as lifelong disciples through a deep study of God’s word, mobilizing them to live with godly perspective and evident faith.